Oldalak

2014. július 25., péntek

Water-themed and -coloured card

This is my second scheduled post for this week as I leave for the UK for two weeks and I didn't want to leave it here all alone. LOL

I whipped up this card in like 15 minutes (which is veeeery fast for me) because it was a late nameday card for my dad. We spent a week in Croatia with my parents so its theme was obvious and that's also the reason why it was late. :)



I used my brand new watercolour set and a little bit of embossing before I hand stitched its left side. Then I tried my lettering skills and wrote 'Dad' on the right side. 


To finish it off I put a textile button with a starfish on it in the top right corner.  

I'm also entering this into this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: