Oldalak

2014. augusztus 19., kedd

The Best of August

Finally, I'm back in blogland so that I can share with you the card I made for my hubby's birthday. He's favourite colour is green and I wanted to combine it with something really summery, because I just love August. I think I like the details very much on this one. :-)



The dragonfly was made by the wife of my godfather. I want her to teach me how to do it. I used to have it in several colours and I'm almost out of them. lol The popped up right part of the card was painted with watercolours and oh how I loved this part. :-) I love the embossing too because there was a lucky accident with the 3rd circle and it looks really cool now I think. The sentiment is also painted and I tried to follow the simple advise of Kristina Werner: up bold, down thin. Well, for sure I should practice but for a first it looks pretty good.

And while I'm here why not to enter this card into this challenge: Simon Says Stamp - Summer

Thanks for tuning in, I'll be back soon! :-)

1 megjegyzés:

Heather írta...

A beautiful card, wonderful design and I love your shaded panel - your dragonfly is stunning - you should get her how to teach it!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx