Oldalak

2014. július 9., szerda

A Notebook for Csabi's Funny Sayings

I saw the idea of creating a notebook that you can jot down the funny things children (in this case, our little godson) say in the Scrapfellow blog. You can buy the whole package to create a wooden covered one and learn the how-to with others all along. But I wanted to bind and decorate the cover all by myself and wanted something that is lighter and easier to tuck in somewhere quickly. Well, I hope the embellishments won't mind the latter either. :-D


So I searched for the simpliest notebook binding method on youtube - this one is with saddle stitches. It is really as simple as it looks and you can easily create even more thickers notebooks with it.



If you're still here and interested what the sentiments mean: "Gyerekszáj" means something like "children's mouth" (referring to funny and wise things at the same time), while "mosoly" means "smile". I really have to teach you Hungarian, you know, I'm a linguist. ;-)


Since the hyppo is from Paper Smooches and the birds are from the Hero Arts + Basic Grey exclusive set and I even coloured them, I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Paper Smooches Sparks - Anything Goes
A Blog Named Hero - Color It In

Nincsenek megjegyzések: