Oldalak

2013. február 23., szombat

Chocolate In Cool Shades

I was inspired first by Paper Smooches Sparks latest challenge colours. But didn't really know what to do with them. Then yesterday I saw the current challenge theme at Daring Cardmakers (chocolate) and the silver lining at CAS-ual Fridays. :) And then as Virginia would say on her blog: DING! 



Most of us like chocolate. There are lots of us who even love it. And there's my co-worker who's seriously addicted to it, especially to dark chocolates. :) So I thought this would be awesome for her birthday in March.



For some more interest inside I also put a glossy star in there.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Pebbles - Candy Dots (aqua splash), Echo Park - Dots and Stripes (Candy Shoppe Collection), Neenah - Solar White cardstock, Tsukineko - Starlite Silver and Tuxedo black inks, Paper Smooches - Zoo Crew, Copics, Faber Castell pencils, Ranger - Glossy accents

14 megjegyzés:

Sharon (glitterangel) írta...

Fabulous card, looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Leo írta...

Ha! That's so fun :)
Thank you for joining in with Daring Cardmakers! x

aaga írta...

My pleasure! :)

Morag írta...

This one is giggle worthy! I have a few friends who would love this one too!!

wienerhoneymooners írta...

SUch funny fun! So cute!

Michelle írta...

Love the hippo eating chocolate. Very cute! :)

Svenja írta...

Thanks for the laugh! Your card is great fun and that hippo is ever so cute.

The Paper Parade írta...

Oh my gosh how cool that you created your own super sized candy bar with the little bite out of it for the hippo :) Love it!

Angie Tieman írta...

Awww, what a sweet card! Love that little hippo! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Savannah O'Gwynn írta...

LOL! I LOVE that this hippo is attempting to eat a large piece of chocolate! FUN! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- I hope you join in the fun with this week's challenge {picture perfect}!!!

Miri írta...

Deine Karte ist wirklich toll! Deine Schokolade sieht so echt aus, dass ich auch fast versucht bin mal reinzubeißen =)
Schön, dass du bei den Daring Cardmakers mitgemacht hast.

aaga írta...

Thank you to you all, you're nice comments made my day. And I'm glad I managed to make some of you smile. :)

Danke für die netten Worte, Miri. :) Es wäre aber echt peinlich, wenn Du mal in Deines Bildschirm reinzubeißen versucht hätte. ;)

Kathy írta...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining in with The
Daring Cardmakers'
"Hot Chocolater" challenge this week

Natty írta...

Fantastic card, I just love that hippo! Thanks for playing along with our chocolate dare this week. :)