Oldalak

2014. szeptember 8., hétfő

Patterned Paper Scraps





This card is a perfect fit for Virginia's View Challenge #7 - Patterned Papers, isn' it? ;-)

I made this card in like 15 minutes from scraps I was too sorry for to throw away. They remained from the mini album I whipped up for our godson's 1st birthday - more on that soon! It accompanies this card as there are only 3 days between our godson's and her mother's (aka my very best friend) birthday.

I really loved these patterned papers and am somewhat sad to run out of them but happy to use so much of them at the same time. :-)

3 megjegyzés:

Mynn xx írta...

What a fun use of scraps! I love that there's no sentiment--this could be used for many reasons! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Virginia L. írta...

Well done, Aaga! I love the scalloped design and dimensions! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge! Hope you are doing well.

~amy~ írta...

Love all the layers!
Thanks for joining us at Virginia's View Challenge!