Oldalak

2014. szeptember 12., péntek

CASEing The Fantabolous Debby Hughes

OK, I envy the brain of the above mentioned lady and I so wanted to case one of her masterpieces during the month she's the muse of CASE Study. So this is what I came up with for the currents CASE Study Challenge #208.




It's very obvious that this is not an apple. Although I also have some apple chipboards in my stash, it just didn't fit. So I decided to go with the thought of showing you the fading shades of the Indian summer (=autumn) and went with my current favourite colours. By the way, it's a notebook we got at the European Parliament when we went for a visit 2 years ago but I had to personalize it for my own sake. LOL

Hope you like it. :-)

1 megjegyzés:

anja curvers írta...

Wow this looks great. Thank you for joining us over at case study challenge.