Oldalak

2014. február 6., csütörtök

Singing Hippo

For this card I used a piece of scrap from my previous card - I love the way the green paint turned out. :-)


I used some nay HA dye ink with some water to create a background for the hippo, and then white embossed it.


As it will be a thank you card for the girl who is the leader of the church orchestre at our wedding in 2 weeks, I reached for a note chipboard, coloured it with a brand new Promaerker (Sunburnt Pink - love it!) and put the final touch with some Glossy Accent on it.


Have you noticed the background? Yes? It's the cover of a Rolling Stones live record from the 70s and belongs to my future-father-in-law who's rather a classical music person. :-)) Well, you never know!

Challenge: PaperSmooches - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: