Oldalak

2012. november 12., hétfő

So Torn

First I just wanted a matching pattern paper with my washi tapes for the ornaments. And there was this chevron piece. Then I remembered I pre-made some snowflakes with my flower punch and some stickles for better days. Then I figured this card reminded me of a winter window: the chevron pattern is the curtain, so let's put some snow underneath the snowflakes – a torn piece of cardstock with some stickles again. The strings are embossed but I still have to practice the perfect use of embossing pens. :)


I'd like to enter this card into the current CAS-Friday challenge: So Torn.
Thanks for popping in!

4 megjegyzés:

Michele Gross írta...

Very cool card! Love the torn snow :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly írta...

What cute ornaments above your torn "snow"! The chevron strip is great too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina írta...

This is such a cute winter window scene! Very clever to use the torn cardstock for snow in the corner. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karin Åkesdotter írta...

What a wonderful christmas card - so elegant and beautiful! LOVE your kraft bg!
Have a nice week, hugs, Karin