Oldalak

2012. november 29., csütörtök

Anything Goes

I made this card from my latest order from Pippi.
It was easy-peasy to assemble it with EP's Sweet Day papers and Prima's Frost Flowers. There are also some flowers with snowflakes on them in the package, they are SO gorgeous. I just couldn't decide where to use them yet. :) Also this was the first time I used a doily on a card. Actually, I ordered 3 of them and I didn't know they were THAT large. LOL But it turned out well in the end.

---

Ez a lap a legutóbbi pippis rendelésemből készült.
Az EP Sweet Day kollekciójából nem volt nehéz a papírválasztás, már nagyon régóta utaztam erre a pakkra. A virág pedig a Prima téli kiadása, a hópelyhesek tetszenek a legjobban, de még nem döntöttem el, mire is tegyem őket. :) Most először használtam tortapapírt is, 3 ugyanilyet rendeltem, és nem esett le, hogy ezek ilyen nagyok... de végül is jól sült el.


I'm entering this card into Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes challenge.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: