Oldalak

2012. szeptember 18., kedd

Kick Start Homework / Day 1-2


This is my first homework for the new online card class called Kick Start and also the base card for one of the cards I will mass produce. First I saw these Christmas brads from Artemio at my local store. I did not know what to do with them at the time but this was the last package so I bought them because I wanted to use them definitely. Then I saw the challenge at SSS and it all clicked together: I love my hexagon stamp from PaperSmooches and it would be fun to put some brads on it. I also bought some Christmas washi tapes and ribbons with the brads so I can change and vary their colours for each card I will send to our families. 

On the first lesson I learned a great idea from Kristina. From now on I will always jot down my ideas about elements that comes to my mind because I just realized I keep forgetting about a lot of them. It would have been a shame to forget about this one for example. I created a folder for color block inspirations and took out a notebook for element ideas that I am now expanding with a supply list. No matter how small mine yet is. :)

With that being said I am also entering this card into the SSS challenge We're so TRENDY.

PS: Till now I thought making Xmas cards in September was ridiculous. Then I counted how many I would have to make. TONS! So it is not a bad idea at all...

4 megjegyzés:

Lorraine A írta...

Gorgeous card Aaga :-) I love the whole CAS style of this ,, absolutely fabulous :-)

I am taking the class too and need to do start a journal, I am always forgetting and the worst thing is forgetting what I have forgotten !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Iva Kirilova írta...

I was also thinking to do the class but finally I lost the date.. Anyway, I'll follow your cards and the ideas that you learn. I like the style of the card, the hexagons and round corners are very nice! And yes, I also think that we have to start doing the Christmas card NOW! :)

aaga írta...

Heehee, that's very familiar, same here. Thanks for your nice comment.

aaga írta...

I think you still could, it's only Day 2 yet. ;-)
And thx!