Oldalak

2012. június 4., hétfő

Twine!


A quick post finally. :-) Lightnings and rain outside, E3 2012 live stream inside (my BF owns a gamer magazine). Now they're on a break so I popped in to post my card for last week's Simon Says Stamp challenge and Lawnscaping's new Patterned Paper Challenge. See the inspirational photo in my next post.
I wanted to make a really shiney and happy card for my not so little bro's birthday, because that's just what he's like. Lawn Fawn's papers from Simon's May cardkit were just perfect for this. I didn't put any more embellishments on it, only a tiny dot of glitter on the cupcake, which he won't even recognize LOL and some twine.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 megjegyzés:

Laurel Beard írta...

Oh yes, I love this! Bright and fun and just perfect! LOVE! So glad you played along with us at Lawnscaping!

Christiana írta...

Such a fun and bright ray card! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!