Oldalak

2012. június 15., péntek

Summertime

As usual, thanks for the great photo to D

At last I got my package with some new fun stuff in it yesterday and I wanted to try out everything! LOL I'm gonna make some more cards this weekend. 

So this card is for my best friend who I meet this afternoon. She lives in another town and is really busy this month (she's an MD). The sentiments goes something like 'It's summer, it is...' and it's a line from a famous choir song, which we used to sing at school together. :) I thought she was in need for some flower power this month. The numbers symbolize the months of summer. The lemon baker twine is for lemonade or lemon flavoured ice cream – whichever you like. ;-) The stamped flower was made with memento dye ink and faber castell aquacoloring pencils + some glossy shine on the pink stripes. :)
I also stamped a cute butterfly inside the card because that is how the song goes on... (a butterfly flying on a flower.

I was really inspired by Joy's photo for this week at Simon's, so there was no question that I'd enter this card into this challenge.

I'm also entering this card into the Flower Power challenge of Truly Scrumptious.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 megjegyzés:

Jo Nevill írta...

Beautiful, very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs

Jo x

aaga írta...

Thx, Jo.