Oldalak

2015. június 3., szerda

OCC Mask-erade Day 3

Day 3 was all about fluid masking. As I haven't got the slightest idea what it is called in Hungary :)) or where to buy it and it's around 30 C these days here (not the best temperature for a preggo lady but I like that it's nice and sunny at last) I decided to replace it by Glossy Accent. And it worked! OK, you cannot peel it off but I think it's still a nice opportunity. I followed Debby's wood pattern in this case.



Challenge: Paper Smooches SPARKS - Anything Goes

7 megjegyzés:

Jenny írta...

I saw Debby's tutorial and I love your take on the masking technique.... glossy accents is a great substitue to use :)
Nice design... Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Lynn írta...

What an awesome technique. Your card turned out fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

aaga írta...

Thank you! :-))

Savannah O'Gwynn írta...

I saw your card on the Paper Smooches Facebook page--- Congrats on being a FB Featured Fan!

What a fabulous card-- I LOVE the little butterfly and enamel dots! And I love your design on the edge--- beautiful:)

THANKS for joining in the fun with the PSS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again soon!

aaga írta...

Thank you for featuring my card on your FB page! :-)

Bori írta...

Képzeld ma találtam maszkoló folyadékot a József körúti Úristen festék!-ben. 690 ft 20 ml. Épp írni próbálok vele. Nem sok sikerrel, de cserébe nagyon büdös :) szóval várj vele míg szülés után visszaromlik a szaglásod :)

aaga írta...

Ó. Már épp akartam kérdezni, hol vetted, láttam a képet Instagramon. Kíváncsi vagyok, mire jutsz vele.