Oldalak

2013. május 4., szombat

OCC Homework Day 2 - Part 2

Well, a bit later than I promised but here's the male version of this card. I kept the colours and tried Jennifer's technique from Day 2 with a moustach stamp from Lawn Fawn.


Straight lines, minimal design, simple typewrite fonts.


I'll skip the homework for Day 3 as we don't really use Sympathy cards in Hungary but rather plain and simple black and white telegrams when needed. So it'd be rather strange for me to make a sympathy card and I couldn't really use them.
But I'll be back with my homework for Day 4! Stay tuned!

Supplies: Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, mint washi tape, Uniball white gel pen, white embossing powder, Lawn Fawn Happy Father's Day stamp set, HA mid tone inks (tide pool, butter bar), VersaCraft white pigment ink, Versamark ink

Thanks for stopping by!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: