2013. április 12., péntek

Friendship

I needed a card for my best friend who'd be resting for about another 6 months waiting for her little miracle. As we don't live in the same town I think I might mail her a card in every couple of weeks - besides our regular calls and some visits of course. I wish I could do more for her.


It's hard to see in the photo but I also put some glossy accents on the darker hearts.

Supplies: HA - orange soda and pale tomato ink, Memento - tuxedo black ink, Simon Says - Sunnier Days stamp set, EP - Happy Day 6x6 pad

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - April Showers And/Or Spring Flowers
Pinspired Challenge 7













I really wanted to take part in CAS-ual Friday's Chevrons and Flowers challenge but I've just missed it by a day. And I used a Paper Smooches sketch for this week but didn't use any PS stamp in the end (totally forgot). Thank God it's Friday!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 megjegyzés:

Lorraine A írta...

Gorgeous card Aaga :-) I am sure your friend will really appreciate this and I hope all goes well for her :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

aaga írta...

Thanks, Lols. :)

Annette írta...

aww this is so sweet.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenge..

debby4000 írta...

Oh this is fabulous, love the colours.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

{Chrissie} írta...

This is just soo cute! And I love the glossy accents addition!

Thanks for playing along with Pinspired!

Erica írta...

What a sweet little card! Thanks for playing Pinspired Challenges!